CUPE Alberta maintains a number of standing committees to address topics of concern to members. These committees range in size from 5 to 10 members, plus at least one Executive member and staff representative. Whenever possible, meetings are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays rather than on workdays.
Care to serve on any of these committees? Download this form and fill it in.
In this Section:
- Aboriginal Council
- Alberta Education Employees (AEEC)
- Alberta Health Employees (AHEC)
- Alberta Library Employees Committee (ALEC)
- Alberta Municipal Employees (AMEC)
- Anti-Privatization and Political Action Committee
- Communication, Technology and Literacy Committee
- CUPE Alberta Guidelines
- Environment and Health and Safety Committee
- Equality and Justice Committee
- Pension and Benefits