CUPE Alberta maintains a number of standing committees to address topics of concern to members. These committees range in size from 5 to 10 members, plus at least one Executive member and staff representative. Whenever possible, meetings are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays rather than on workdays.
Care to serve on any of these committees? Download this form and fill it in.
In this Section:
- Aboriginal Council
- Alberta Education Employees (AEEC)
- Alberta Health Employees (AHEC)
- Alberta Library Employees Committee (ALEC)
- Alberta Municipal Employees (AMEC)
- Anti Privatization & Political Action
- CUPE Alberta Guidelines
- Equality and Justice Committee
- Health & Safety and Environment
- Literacy and Communications
- Pension and Benefits